The University of Cambridge is recruiting OCD patients for an experimental study.
• 16 to 65 years old
• Have a primary diagnosis of OCD and no additional psychiatric disorders (e.g. depression, ADHD, autism)
• Are a native or fluent English-speaker
• Have normal or corrected-to-normal vision
• Have no current or previous alcohol or drug dependence
You will be asked to:
• Attend two testing sessions (one will include a brain scan); three hours each session
• Fill in some questionnaires and complete computerised games
• Practice a motor skill at home
• Have an interview with a psychiatrist
The study will take about seven hours in total. You will be compensated for your time (~£100) and reimbursed for travel expenses. Testing will take place at the Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge.
For more information, please contact Dr Paula Banca.
Telephone: 01223 330 272
Smartphone Psychology Study
Healthy volunteers WANTED for a paid research study at the University of Cambridge
The study consists of two visits (one week apart) at our laboratory where you will complete questionnaires, computer-based cognitive tests (1-2 hours/visit), record a video of yourself, and be exposed to potentially anxiety inducing objects. Between the visits you will perform brief tasks on your smartphone, a few times a day. You must be between 18-65 years to partake in this study, and should own a smartphone (Android/iPhone). Volunteers will be paid for completion of the study (£7.5 per hour), and travel expenses will be covered. The study will take place at the Behavioural and Clinical Neuroscience Institute (BCNI), Downing site (City Centre).
This study involves doing a short questionnaire online (ca. 5 min). Depending on your answers, we may invite you for a brief phone interview to determine your eligibility to participate in the study.
TO TAKE THE SURVEY CLICK HERE: goo.gl/m36DaN
You can NOT participate if you are currently pregnant, are suffering from any current or past mental illness, or physical illness, or taking medication.
For more information, please contact Mr. Baland Jalal at email@example.com or 07533 969609